We Install Cluster Mailboxes Nationwide!
All installations are performed by Mailbox Emporium employees – Not subcontractors!
Cluster Mailbox Installation Services
Cluster Mailbox Installation Details:
- All cluster mailboxes are installed to manufacturer specifications by licensed and insured Mailbox Emporium employees, not subcontractors.
- Installers will remove existing mailboxes if needed and move to a central location for recycling pickup.
- Stainless steel anchor bolts are used to secure mailboxes to concrete – will not rust and guaranteed to last the life of the mailbox
- Existing concrete must be in good condition or Mailbox Emporium can work with a mason to install a new concrete slab.
- All boxes are broken down and packing materials are bagged for pickup.
- Area is broom swept.
- All new keys are labeled and provided to onsite contact for distribution.
- *Minimum of (6) cluster mailboxes for installation. Minimum quantity will vary by location.
Installation Quote – Fill out the form below and we will provide you an installation quote shortly.