MADE IN THE U.S.A.
16 Door Cluster Box Unit – Includes Decorative Finial Top and Pedestal Cover – Florence Vogue™ – USPS Approved – Sandstone
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units – All cluster mailboxes sold by Mailbox Emporium are approved by the USPS and considered the industry standard for outdoor, centralized mail delivery.
Superior Strength – High Security – Exceptional Durability
- Product Literature
- Tech Docs
Finish or Material:
Heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel construction with a rugged, weather and scratch resistant powder coat finish.
Loading and Mounting:
Front loading, pedestal mounted CBU mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox.
Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys.
Includes Parcel locker door(s) – a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant’s mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock for the Postal Service to retrieve and reuse for the next package delivery.
Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection.
Attractive silver placards with black numbers 1 thru 16, 1P, 2P are included standard for door identification. Custom numbering and engraving (standard no-fill, black, white) are also available for all cluster box units. Input custom numbering in the box above and a proof will be emailed for your approval.
All aluminum construction. superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations. USPS Approved CBU for centralized mail delivery – ideal for all residential and commercial developments 1570 Florence CBU is an officially licensed product of the United States Postal Service.
Mailbox, Pedestal, Number Decals #1-16 & 1P, 2P, Cam Locks, and (3) Keys per Tenant Box
Florence Corporation manufactures all mailboxes in the USA and meets the ARRA “Buy American” requirements as outlined in Section 1605. The factory is located at 5935 Corporate Drive, Manhatten, Kansas 66503
Florence Manufacturing provides a five (5) year Warranty on its products from the date of purchase from an Authorized Florence Dealer (Mailbox Emporium). This Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship of any manufactured item and Florence will, at its option, repair or replace a defective item or refund the price paid for the defective item. All claims must be made promptly in writing and accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
This Warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by improper installation, neglect, accident, vandalism, misuse, or exposure to extremes of heat, humidity, corrosive environments or other Acts of Nature.
Cluster box units come standard with silver adhesive decals with black lettering. Decals are 1.5” high x 1.75”. If standard numbering is selected, numbering will start with “1” and continue consecutively for each mailbox door on the unit. Parcel lockers will be numbered “1P” and “2P” for mailboxes containing two parcel lockers. Example –16 door cluster mailboxes will be numbered 1-16, 1P, 2P.
If decals are selected, there is a maximum of five characters per decal. If engraving is selected, there is a maximum of 12 characters. Select custom numbering before adding your cluster mailbox to the cart and input the desired numbering. A proof will be emailed to you for approval once your order has been placed. If custom numbering is selected mailboxes will ship out in approximately 2 weeks.
Standard (no-fill) engraving is available at no additional charge. Black and white engraving is available for an additional $135 per cluster mailbox. A proof will be emailed to you for approval once your order has been placed. If engraving is selected, mailboxes will ship out in approximately 2 weeks.
Sample Proof – Emailed with Custom Numbering and/or Engraving Orders
We Install! Mailbox Emporium offers cluster mailbox installation for orders of three or more CBU’s. All installation is done by licensed and insured installers. Please contact us at 888-352-9194 for pricing.
Anchor Bolts – Anchor bolts are used to secure the cluster mailbox pedestal base to concrete. Anchor bolts are not included with your cluster mailbox and do need to be purchased separately. There are two types of anchor bolts available – L-Bolt Anchors for wet concrete and Wedge Anchors for existing concrete. Select L-bolts if you plan to install the bolts while the concrete is still wet. Select Wedge Anchors if you plan to install the bolts once the new concrete has cured or to install into existing concrete.
Wedge Anchor Bolts – Existing Concrete
½” diameter x 5 ½” long
L Anchor Bolts – Wet Concrete
½” diameter x 7” long
Pedestal / Anchor Bolt Attachment
Wedge Anchor Installation
1) Install Anchors
• Tape pedestal base template to concrete in proper location.
• Drill holes through template to proper depth.
• Remove template and debris.
• Pound anchors in place
2) Use Pedestal to Check for Level
• Place rubber pad over anchors onto concrete pad.
• Place pedestal over rubber pad and check if level.
• If leveling is required, shim pedestal with up to 3 washers on a given bolt.
• Check for level.
3) Pedestal can now be installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Click the link below for concrete foundation preparation and complete installation instructions
- 5 Star Customer Service – At Mailbox Emporium, we strive to provide you with the best possible mailbox purchasing experience every time you shop with us. Check out our 5 star reviews and see why over 30,000 customers choose us for their mailbox needs. Have mailbox questions? No worries, we have the answers! Chat online or call one of our mailbox experts today.
- Low Price Guarantee – Shop with confidence! We regularly check our competitors’ pricing to make sure we have the lowest prices online in the US. If you ever find a lower price from an authorized mailbox dealer, send it our way and we’ll beat it. Guaranteed!
- Free & Fast Shipping – Yup, we offer that too. Free shipping is available on all products we sell in the continental United States. Many items are available to ship out in 2-3 business days.
- Highest Quality Mailboxes – For commercial and community mailboxes, we sell only authorized Florence and Salsbury products. These two companies manufacture the highest quality mailboxes in the US and most products include a 5-year, worry free warranty. We are proud to sell American Made Mailboxes!
Call a Mailbox Specialist Today – 1-888-352-9194
Total Tenant Doors: 16
Tenant Door Height: 3.00″
Total Parcel Lockers: 2
Installed unit (on pedestal) height is 71-3/8″
Installed unit width is 31-5/8″
Installed unit depth is 18-1/2″
COMPARTMENT DOORS CHART
|Quantity||Compartment Name||Compartment Type||Compartment Height||Compartment Width||Compartment Depth|
|16||3″ Tenant||Standard Mail||3″||12″||15″|
|1||9-7/8″ Parcel||Parcel Locker||9-7/8″||12″||15″|
|1||13-3/8″ Parcel||Parcel Locker||13-3/8″||12″||15″|
|1||Master Collection||Outgoing Mail||6-1/2″||12″||15″|
Product Cut Sheet: 1570_16_V2 PDF
Finial Cap Cut Sheet Vogue_finial_cap PDF
Traditional Cap Install vogue_Traditional_Cap_Install PDF
Traditional Pedestal Install Vogue_Traditional_Pedestal_Install PDF
Installation Instructions: Install_CBU.PDF