MADE IN THE U.S.A.
19 Door / 2 Parcel Free-Standing 4C Horizontal Mailbox Unit (Includes Mailbox and Enclosure)
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units – All cluster mailboxes sold by Mailbox Emporium are approved by the USPS and considered the industry standard for outdoor, centralized mail delivery.
Superior Strength – High Security – Exceptional Durability
ON SALESAVE $135 (Reg. $2,700)
Found a lower price? We will beat it!
Check out our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!
- Download Catalog
Salsbury 3900 Series Free-Standing 4C Horizontal Mailboxes – U.S.P.S. Access
Size: 32.25″ W x 72″ H x 19″ D , weight: 255 lbs.
- Free-Standing 4C Horizontal Mailboxes include a U.S.P.S. approved 4C horizontal mailbox unit and a matching free-standing enclosure – minor assembly required
- Ideal for apartments, commercial buildings and residential developments
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in aluminum, bronze, gold and sandstone
- Accessed from the front through 1 or 2 easy opening master door panels
- MB1 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 3-1/4″ H, MB2 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 6-3/4″ H, MB3 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 10-1/4″ H and MB4 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 13-3/4″ H
- Doors include a heavy duty cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys
- Fully integrated and stand-alone parcel lockers are available in varying sizes: PL3 (10-1/4″ H), PL4 (13-3/4″ H), PL4.5 (15-1/2″ H), PL5 (17-1/4″ H) and PL6 (20-3/4″ H)
- Available in configurations that are 1 door wide (single column) and 2 doors wide (double column)
- A compartment equivalent to two 3-1/4″ high standard MB1 doors is used for outgoing mail collection and is labeled “Outgoing Mail”
- Outgoing mail compartment / carrier access door includes the U.S.P.S. master lock access door (lock installed by the U.S.P.S.) and cannot be used for mail distribution
- Outgoing mail compartment includes a 10-3/4″ W x 3/4″ H mail slot and weather protection hood
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936