MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Heavy Duty Rural Mailbox
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units – All cluster mailboxes sold by Mailbox Emporium are approved by the USPS and considered the industry standard for outdoor, centralized mail delivery.
Superior Strength – High Security – Exceptional Durability
ON SALESAVE $13 (Reg. $185)
Found a lower price? We will beat it!
Check out our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!
Salsbury 4800 Series Heavy Duty Rural Mailboxes
- Mailboxes are U.S.P.S. approved
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to USPS-STD-7B specifications
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Constructed of a 1/8″ thick extruded aluminum body with a 1/8″ thick die cast aluminum front door and rear cover
- The die cast door is attached to the body with a full-width stainless steel hinge allowing for smooth operation
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in black, green, beige and white
- Include an adjustable red signal flag and a magnetic door catch
- Mailboxes can be mounted on posts and in columns, masonry or walls
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936
- Bolt mounted or in-ground mounted standard post, classic post, decorative post and deluxe post
- Multiple heavy duty rural mailboxes can be mounted on the 2-sided classic post, 2-sided deluxe post for 2 mailboxes,
- 2-sided deluxe post for 4 mailboxes and on the standard post using spreaders
- Newspaper holder
- Custom vinyl numbers / letters
- Replacement red signal flag
|More Product Information (PDF)|
|Installation Instructions (PDF)|
|Dimensions||20.5 × 7.5 × 9.5 in|