MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Recessed Mounted 4C Horizontal Mailbox – 12 Door High Unit (44 1/2 Inches) – Double Column – 11 MB1 Doors / 1 PL5 and 1 PL6 – Front Loading – USPS Access
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units – All cluster mailboxes sold by Mailbox Emporium are approved by the USPS and considered the industry standard for outdoor, centralized mail delivery.
Superior Strength – High Security – Exceptional Durability
Found a lower price? We will beat it!
Check out our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!
Size: 31.125″ W x 44.5″ H x 17″ D, Weight: 145 lbs
- 4C horizontal mailboxes are U.S.P.S. Approved
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to USPS-STD-4C Specifications
- Ideal for apartments, commercial buildings and residential developments
- Required for new construction and major remodels
- U.S.P.S. standard 4C requires a minimum of 1 parcel locker for every 10 tenant compartments
- Parcel lockers must be a minimum of 15″ H to meet the 1:10 ratio. Once this ratio has been met, smaller parcel lockers may also be added.
- Fully integrated and stand-alone parcel lockers are available in varying sizes: PL3 (10-1/4″ H), PL4 (13-3/4″ H), PL4.5 (15-1/2″ H), PL5 (17-1/4″ H) and PL6 (20-3/4″ H)
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in aluminum, bronze, gold and sandstone
- Doors include a heavy duty cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys
- MB1 doors are 13-1/4” W x 3-1/4” H, MB2 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 6-3/4″ H, MB3 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 10-1/4″ H and MB4 doors are 13-1/4″ W x 13-3/4″ H
- Available in three (3) MB1 equivalent door high units to fifteen (15) MB1 door high units. The popular maximum high (56-3/4”H) units are also available.
- ADA compliance guidelines
- Available in configurations that are 1 door wide (single column) and 2 doors wide (double column)
- A compartment equivalent to two 3-1/4” high standard doors is used for outgoing mail collection and is labeled “Outgoing Mail”
- The front of the outgoing mail compartment / carrier access door is comprised of a fixed panel(s) and there is no U.S.P.S. master lock access door
- Outgoing mail compartment includes a 10-3/4” W x 3/4” H mail slot and weather protection hood
- Include factory installed 3/4″ W x 1/4″ D trim and 1 or 2 heavy duty rear access door(s) with latches and continuous hinges
- Custom engraved placards
- Custom engraved doors – regular
- Custom engraved doors – black filled
- Replacement locks
- Additional keys
- Key blanks