MADE IN THE U.S.A.
10 Door / 2 Parcels (ADA Compliant) 4C Mailbox
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units – All cluster mailboxes sold by Mailbox Emporium are approved by the USPS and considered the industry standard for outdoor, centralized mail delivery.
Superior Strength – High Security – Exceptional Durability
ON SALESAVE $921 (Reg. $2,300)
Found a lower price? We will beat it!
Check out our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!
- Download Catalog
- Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
- USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
- 4C standard mailboxes are fully-recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface-mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge.
- USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
- Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
- (20) 3″H standard tenant compartments, (2) 15″H parcel lockers, 6-1/2″H standard outgoing mail compartment
Finish or Material:
Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Loading and Mounting:
Front-loading 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys
Includes Parcel locker door(s) – a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant’s mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock.
Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
Attractive silver placards with black numbers 1 thru 20 are included for door identification