MADE IN THE U.S.A.
12 Door Regency Decorative Cluster Mailbox by Salsbury – White
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units – All cluster mailboxes sold by Mailbox Emporium are approved by the USPS and considered the industry standard for outdoor, centralized mail delivery.
Superior Strength – High Security – Exceptional Durability
ON SALESAVE $190 (Reg. $3,750)
Found a lower price? We will beat it!
Check out our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!
- Tech Docs
Includes: CBU Mailbox(#3312), Pedestal, CBU Top, and Pedestal Cover
Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturers
USPS Approved: YES
Salsbury 3300 Series Regency Cluster Box Units (CBU’s) – U.S.P.S. Access
- Salsbury Industries is officially licensed and authorized by the U.S. Postal Service to manufacture Cluster Box Units (CBU’s)
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to U.S.P.S. “F” Specifications
- License # 1CDSEQ-08-B-0026
- Regency decorative CBU package includes a 3300 series CBU and pedestal, a decorative CBU top and a decorative CBU pedestal cover
- Ideal for commercial and residential developments
- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Decorative tops and decorative pedestal covers are made of die-cast aluminum
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in sandstone, bronze, green, black and white
- Accessed from the front through 2 easy opening master door panels
- Available in “A” size doors (12-3/4″ W x 3-1/8″ H) and larger “B” size doors (12-3/4″ W x 4-7/8″ H)
- Doors include a heavy duty 5 pin cylinder cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys
- One compartment is labeled “Outgoing Mail” and includes a weather protection flap and an 11-3/4″ W x 3/4″ H mail slot
- Include a carrier access door for U.S.P.S. installed master lock
- Include 1 or 2 fully integrated parcel locker(s): Small (12″ W x 10″ H) and Large (12″ W x 13-1/2″ H)
- Minor assembly is required
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936
No thank you, Set of 4 Wedge Anchors – For Existing Concrete (+$35.00), Set of 4 L-Bolt Anchors – For Wet Concrete (+35.00)
Size: 31″W x 71.75″H x 18.5″D
Weight: 200 lbs
12 Doors: 12-3/4″ W x 3-1/8″ H
1 Outgoing Mail Receptacle: 12″W x 4-3/4″H x 15″D (slot 11-1/2″W x 3/4″H)
Parcel Locker: 12″W x 10″H x 15″D
Pedestal: 12″ W x 28.5″ H x 12″ D
More Product Information: cbus_regency
Installation instructions: inst_regency_cbu
Florence Manufacturing provides a five (5) year Warranty on its products from the date of purchase from an Authorized Florence Dealer (Mailbox Emporium). This Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship of any manufactured item and Florence will, at its option, repair or replace a defective item or refund the price paid for the defective item. All claims must be made promptly in writing and accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
This Warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by improper installation, neglect, accident, vandalism, misuse, or exposure to extremes of heat, humidity, corrosive environments or other Acts of Nature.
USPS Approved Cluster Box Units
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
Shipping & Delivery Information – All orders are shipped directly from the factory for quick delivery.
Lead Time – Current lead times are as follows:
- Standard Numbering – Usually ships within 2-5 business days. Contact us if quicker shipping is needed.
- Custom Numbering and/or Engraving – Usually ships within 2 weeks.
Delivery – All CBUs are shipped via freight carrier. The freight carrier will call the number provided at least one day in advance to schedule delivery to the selected location. Lift gate service is available at no additional charge. Someone must be present at time of delivery to sign and inspect packaging.
Tracking – As soon as your order leaves the factory a tracking email will be sent to the email address provided at checkout. Orders can then be tracked online.
Low Price Guarantee – Shop with confidence! We regularly check our competitor’s pricing to make sure we have the lowest prices on cluster mailboxes in the US. If you ever find a lower price from an authorized mailbox dealer, send it our way and we will beat it, guaranteed! If you’ve already made a purchase, we’ll refund you the difference…..plus $25!
Installation – For detailed installation instructions, please click on the “Tech Docs” tab on the cluster box unit product page. Mailbox Emporium offers installation nationwide with a purchase of 3 or more cluster box units. Please contact us at 1-888-352-9194 or by email at email@example.com to receive an installation quote.
Master Lock – Once your new cluster mailbox is installed, your local post office will install their master lock for access to the main door. Only the USPS will have keys to open the main door once the master lock has been installed. Contact your local post office to coordinate installation of the master lock.
Extra Tenant Doors – Cluster box units are only available in 4, 8, 12, 13, and 16 tenant door options. If these do not exactly match the number of tenant doors needed, purchase the next size up and there will be extra doors that can be left vacant or used in the future if necessary.
Warranty – Florence Manufacturing provides a 5-year warranty on their products from the date of purchase from an authorized Florence dealer (MailboxEmporium.com). Salsbury Industries covers defects in material and workmanship if reported in writing within 5 years of the delivery date.
Parcel Lockers – Dual captive locking system allows the postal carrier to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant’s mailbox. The package is then retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock for the postal carrier to retrieve and reuse for the next package delivery.
Keys – 3 sets of keys are included for each tenant mailbox and parcel locker. To locate keys after delivery, place your finger inside the post office door (the door with the small round hole) and lift up the latch inside. This will unlock the main doors and keys are usually taped inside one of the parcel boxes.
Door Identification – Silver adhesive decals with black numbers come standard. Standard numbering is based on the number of tenant doors and parcels on each unit. For example, standard numbering for a 12 door, 1 Parcel unit would be 1-12 and 1P. Custom door identification is available allowing up to 5 characters per door (contact us if more are needed). Please input in the box labeled “Custom Numbering” on the product page. If ordering multiple units, please identify “Unit 1” with corresponding numbers, “Unit 2” with corresponding numbers, etc. Custom engraving is also available in either silver, black, or white for an additional charge.