MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Mail Chest with Pedestal – Front and Rear Access – Black
ON SALESAVE $116 (Reg. $696)
Found a lower price? We will beat it!
Check out our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!
Salsbury 4300 Series Mail Chests
- Mail chests are U.S.P.S. Approved – master postal lock not required
- Manufactured by Salsbury Industries to USPS-STD-7B Specifications
- Ideal for colleges, schools, homes, office buildings, military bases and many other applications
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in black, green, silver and white
- Include an outgoing mail tray and an adjustable red signal flag
- Front and rear access locking door with 2 keys for each door (keyed alike)
- Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front and includes an outgoing mail tray
MAIL CHEST-FRONT AND REAR ACCESS-BLACK
Dimensions 14.375″W x 17.25″H x 23″D, 30 lbs.
Availability: IN STOCK, ships in 1-2 business days.
Includes Mail Chest and Pedestal
Multiple mail chests can also be mounted on heavy duty aluminum spreaders and attached to any of the pedestals or can be mounted in columns, masonry or walls. Non-locking thumb latches are available as an option upon request.
Mail chests are approved for U.S.P.S. curbside mail delivery. Master postal lock not required.
Additional Product Information:
Made entirely of aluminum, U.S.P.S. approved 4300 series mail chests feature both a front and rear access locking door. Mail is deposited through a non-locking access panel on the front. Each unit includes an outgoing mail tray, a lock with two (2) keys on each door (keyed alike) and an adjustable red signal flag. Units are available in a powder coated black, white, green or silver finish. Mail chests can be mounted on the optional bolt mounted or in-ground mounted aluminum pedestals or a base of your choice.
Mail chests are shipped factory direct from Salsbury Industries located in California.